The topic:Round-Up: 2018 – A year of deception, war, state terrorism or prosperity?
Some talking points:
- With an end to the war in Syria, who are the real winners and losers?
- After years of bloodshed in Yemen, is an end to this devastating war on the horizon?
- With Trump imposing further sanctions on Iran, despite US commitments to the nuclear deal, does this weaken the US’s position in the west?
- Following the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, will the Saudi leadership now change its direction?
- Facing civil unrest in the last weeks of 2018, will France experience further turmoil in 2019?
First broadcast on Monday 31st December 2018 at 6:30 pm (London time) (GMT)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 18th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate:
Watch on Almayadeen YouTube:
Watch the trailer:
Mike Yardley – Writer, broadcaster, military historian, experimental psychologist and former soldier.
Adam Garrie – Historian, commentator and director of Eurasia Future.
Tammy Al Kabbani – activist and commentator.
Tammy Al Kabbani
Khaled Rashad – Yemeni activist and commentator
James Randolf – Political Speaker & Researcher
Julian Morrow – Activist
Cheryl Sanchez – Enthusiastic Amateur
Samia Hussein – Activist
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates