The topic: Venezuela: Is the ‘Guaido Coup’ a new US model for regime change?
Some talking points:
- Why has the US suddenly named Juan Guaido as the president at this time?
- Who is Juan Guaido and can he be named as a president?
- Why have many Western and Latin American countries followed the US lead on supporting Guaido
? HasNicolas Madoro’sfirst term as president been ‘disastrous’ for Venezuela’s economy?
First broadcast on Monday 4th March 2019 at 7:00 pm (London time) (GMT) on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 5th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the full debate:
Watch the debate on Almayadeen YouTube:
Watch the trailer:
- Jacques Arnold Former Conservative MP (UK) (1987-1997)
- Francisco Dominguez Senior lecturer, head of Centre for Brazilian and Latin American Studies
- Calvin Tucker Morning Star; He was one of the 200 Venezuela presidential election observers from 80 countries;
- Carolina Graterol Activist
- Dr. Oscar Guardiola-Rivera Reader in Law, Birkbeck, University of London
- Mary Valverde Peruvian Activist
- Desmond Thompson Irish Activist
- William Mora Venezuela Solidarity Campaign
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: email@example.com
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates