- Is the British High Court judgement justifying the trade of arms to the Saudi regime?
- What meaningful role can the UN play in the Yemen conflict?
- Is the British military involved in Yemen’s war?
- When does the International Humanitarian Law apply?
First broadcast on Monday 4 September 2017 at 6:30pm (London) (GMT+1)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway in front of an audience in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 5th
A production of imaFilm and Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate on YouTube:
- Kim Sharif – Lawyer & Human rights Activist
- Dr Riaz Karim – Director of Veritas Group
- Safa Alshami – Activist
- Robert Carter – Journalist
- Warda – Activist
- James Randolph – Researcher
- Julian Morrow – Activist