To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Wednesday 13th November 2019, London
1st Topic @ 4:00pm
The show at 4:00 pm will look into: What is the political map in Latin America after the Argentina and Bolivia elections?
Main talking points: ·
- Who is Alberto Fernández who won the presidency?
- With about one in 10 people out of work, will Argentine see better economy under the new president?
- Is the winning of Centre left in Argentina and leftists in Bolivia a turning point in Latin America after ultra-right-wing Bolsonaro’s victory in Brazil?
* * *
2nd Topic @ 6:30 pm
The second show at 4:00 pm discusses: UK snap election: prospects and obstacles?
Main Talking points:
- What would happen if there is another hung parliament?
- Would the system allow Jeremy Corbyn to become Prime Minister?
- Will this election ignites the start of separation of Scotland and Northern Ireland?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your seat email:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on Narcissi website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!