To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Saturday 12th October 2019, London
1st Topic @ 1:30pm
The show at 1:30 pm will look into: How does the impeachment of Trump impact US politics?
Main talking points: ·
- Is Donald Trump right in saying that if he is isolated, markets will collapse?
- Would impeaching Trump expose past secrets in his administration?
- Could the Trump impeachment become a tricky prospect for the Democrats as well?
* * *
2nd Topic @ 4:00 pm
The second show at 4:00 pm discusses: The Iran nuclear deal: is the EU capable of dealing with world affairs without US backing?
Main Talking points:
- While Trump has been antagonistic to European principles, why Europe can’t afford to divorce the US?
- Why the EU has failed to design a workable legal shield for its companies in Iran to beat the global reach of the U.S. financial system?
- Is the rift between EU and US on Iran case only or a crisis as a result of the power asymmetry between them?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your seat email:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on Narcissi website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!