To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Saturday 14th December 2019, London
1st Topic @ 4:00pm
The show at 1:30 pm will look into: 2019 in REVIEW: A Year of Order and Chaos?
Main talking points: ·
- A Year of world disorder and the financial crisis?
- A Year of Confusion and chaos in the UK with an outcome ultimately?
- A year of Western advocacy for more wars and arms trade?
- A year of further Palestinian resistance?
- A year of Continuous global warming?
- And what is the prospect in 2020?
* * *
2nd Topic @ 6:30 pm
The second show at 4:00 pm discusses: Is Free Speech Being Censored on Social Media?
Main Talking points:
- How could the White House block John Bolton’s Twitter account as he claims?
- Who is giving the orders to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to block international political activists?
- What kind of requests from the US government are being implemented by Social Media firms?
- Why are activists against US policies around the world subject to no-platforming by these sites?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your seat email:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on Narcissi website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!