To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Saturday 10th August 2019, London
1st Topic @ 1:30pm
The show at 1:30 pm will look into: Afghanistan: Did the USA win or lose the war against the Taliban?
Main talking points: ·
- Will the next presidential election be free and fair?
- Is the US right to dictate to the Taliban whilst they control the majority of the country?
- Is there a proxy war going on now and who is involved?
- What will the regional political landscape look like in the next 5-10 years?
* * *
2nd Topic @ 4:00 pm
The second show at 4:00 pm discusses: Boris Johnson: A New ‘Special Relationship’ with Trump’s America?
Main Talking points:
- Will public opinion accept Johnson as PM without a General Election?
- Will Johnson take orders from Trump after Brexit?
- Can Johnson unite the broken Conservative party?
- Will Jeremy Corbyn become the next PM if Johnson fails to deliver Brexit?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your seat email:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on Narcissi website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!